April 19, 2009

Our food fight....yes a food fight!

As most of you know I have picked up the hobby of throwing eggs to deal with my anger and frustration. One night my sister, Anna, Gary and I decided to have a food fight in my back yard. We picked up the most random foods that we thought would be fun to throw...not realizing how much we would smell afterwards! It definitely helped me get out some anger but have fun at the same time...so enjoy the pictures...and try throwing some eggs when you get a little upset.

Love,
Bekah

While we are still clean
Anna was very excited...Gary not so much
A nice mixture of eggs, cottage cheese, whip cream, and twinkies!
We all decided to throw eggs at each otherMy anger release...throwing eggs!Sitting on the curb throwing eggs...and smelling horribly!
Oh yea whip cream pies in the face
Smelly...but happyTrying to see through the whip cream mask

1 comment:

  1. I am still trying to decide how I will vent my anger...I am pretty sure it won't be eggs. But, the food fight looks like fun...I wonder what my landlord would say (smile) love, Roy's Mama

    ReplyDelete