April 16, 2009

Praying for Grace

Today, I found myself unable to think of one person or thing that could stop the pain or despair I am feeling over Roy. I am sorry but I have to share this part. I am no longer in shock....I am hurt and pissed and miss my son.....I know there are a lot of other people who have been here or will find there way to this unspeakable place. I pray for each one of us to ride the wave and when we get pulled under I pray for God to breath for me and you. I think of each one of you .....all of you every day and wish that I could sit with you and laugh and cry and share everything we love about our Roy. I love the CD and the blog and it helps me so much to read the words you have all shared. Please keep sharing and I really want to see those pictures of the tattoos!!! PS..Bekah, I laughed hard and loved you even more when you asked for Roy's eyes and "Fantastic Friend". you can explain if you wish Please...Love and Laugh and Thank Your Higher Power for the time we had Roy, And We''ll All Float On OK, Anyway ~ Karen

1 comment:

  1. No words can express the magnitude of the great call to surrender you are being asked to answer. No sentiment can soothe the ache of having to release someone so dear to your heart. So I will simply say that with all of my being, I love you dear friend and as you grieve... I grieve with you. I stand in awe of your strength and courage as a mother, a woman, and a spiritual being. My heart is with you and your loved ones in this difficult time and always.

    ReplyDelete