April 19, 2009

We had a party last night to rid Roy of his past bills! We had a little fire pit in my back yard and just hung out and spent some time together. I've been on vacation this past week and went through a lot of Roy's belongings and I'm not going to lie it was pretty tough. I know this will sound selfish but going through things that I knew nothing about made me realize how short our time together was. We had so many plans for our future and there was so much more that I wanted to share with him and knowing that I never will is very frustrating. Anyways here are some pictures from last night...enjoy!

Love,
Bekah


Watching Roy's bills go into flames
The guys hangin out
Yes Karen in case you were wondering I cut my hair...11 inches actually that I'm going to donate.
Cyrus had so much fun throwing paper in the fire
It wouldn't be a party unless Bobby does a cart wheel!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I could have joined the party and helped Cyrus throw the "papers" into the fire! Yeah~ I love seeing the pictures. Bekah, I wish I could grow my hair long enought to donate, that is a great thing to do. A very long time ago my hair was down to my waist. Hugs to you all~ Karen

    ReplyDelete