I send my love to all that are hurting. I know Roy is watching us all and trying to take each of our pain away. I know he knows how much he is loved and is missed! Roy knew me better than almost anyone else, even though we didn't talk often. When he died he took a piece of my heart with him and that is where it will stay. I know in my heart he was an angel given to us and I will take many memories from the times we shared. For those who have known Roy they know what a great guy he was. He was loving and generous with all his family and friends. Roy will be missed by me and everyone he's met! I send my love to all who knew him!!
Hayley
March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Miss you Roy!
ReplyDelete