Dear Anna and Gary, I am so happy to have this video of you two sharing Bekah and Roy's special song with all of us. I have to say that this song is almost constantly running as the backdrop of my rambling mind these days. It touches my soul deeply and many of my friends have cried as they have listened to it. Thank you for sharing it with all of us and thank you for loving Roy. He was lucky...I am grateful. Be well, love Karen
This blog was created in celebration of Roy's life. He will be missed by so many. We mourn his passing and celebrate his life and legacy. Please leave a note when you stop by to visit by clicking on Tributes & Condolences at the end of the most recent post. We would love for you to share your own stories and experiences with Roy, as well as your support and well wishes for his loved ones. If you would like to add your own post, pictures, or personally share how Roy touched your life, please email Bekah at RoyJWilson@gmail.com. Thank you.
Dear Anna and Gary, I am so happy to have this video of you two sharing Bekah and Roy's special song with all of us. I have to say that this song is almost constantly running as the backdrop of my rambling mind these days. It touches my soul deeply and many of my friends have cried as they have listened to it. Thank you for sharing it with all of us and thank you for loving Roy. He was lucky...I am grateful. Be well, love Karen
ReplyDelete