Bekah and Susie~ Thank you so much for posting this picture of Roy with his Grandpa! It feels right to see it here with all the other pictures. I have others but maybe you can help me figure out how to add them or if I just need to send them to you. I have a lot to learn about blogs and such. hugs and kisses.....RJ's mom
I never got the opportunity to meet Roy, but I have heard so much about him from his mother Karen. Karen is one of my dearest friends, and one thing I know for certain is that Roy was the shining light in her life. I'm sure that Roy was an exceptional person, because his mother is a beautiful soul.
I extend my deepest condolences to all the family and loved ones who have had to say goodbye to such a special person in their lives. I wish you comfort, peace, and healing. My heart goes out to all of you.
This blog was created in celebration of Roy's life. He will be missed by so many. We mourn his passing and celebrate his life and legacy. Please leave a note when you stop by to visit by clicking on Tributes & Condolences at the end of the most recent post. We would love for you to share your own stories and experiences with Roy, as well as your support and well wishes for his loved ones. If you would like to add your own post, pictures, or personally share how Roy touched your life, please email Bekah at RoyJWilson@gmail.com. Thank you.
Bekah and Susie~ Thank you so much for posting this picture of Roy with his Grandpa! It feels right to see it here with all the other pictures.
ReplyDeleteI have others but maybe you can help me figure out how to add them or if I just need to send them to you. I have a lot to learn about blogs and such. hugs and kisses.....RJ's mom
I never got the opportunity to meet Roy, but I have heard so much about him from his mother Karen. Karen is one of my dearest friends, and one thing I know for certain is that Roy was the shining light in her life. I'm sure that Roy was an exceptional person, because his mother is a beautiful soul.
ReplyDeleteI extend my deepest condolences to all the family and loved ones who have had to say goodbye to such a special person in their lives. I wish you comfort, peace, and healing. My heart goes out to all of you.
-Shannon