Dear Rebekah and all of Roy's Dear Family and Friends, I am thinking about you so much today. I wish I was there to share your tattoo tribute to our Roy. It is the perfect way to honor him and I hope that it brings each one of you feelings of comfort and closeness to him and each other. I am hoping that you will be able to post pictures of what tattoo you each chose. I want so much to know Roy through your hearts and stories. Please share them here when you are ready. I will try to do the same. It will be a long road. Thank you all for sharing your love with him. No words seem adequate but love transcends all of it.
This blog was created in celebration of Roy's life. He will be missed by so many. We mourn his passing and celebrate his life and legacy. Please leave a note when you stop by to visit by clicking on Tributes & Condolences at the end of the most recent post. We would love for you to share your own stories and experiences with Roy, as well as your support and well wishes for his loved ones. If you would like to add your own post, pictures, or personally share how Roy touched your life, please email Bekah at RoyJWilson@gmail.com. Thank you.
Dear Rebekah and all of Roy's Dear Family and Friends, I am thinking about you so much today. I wish I was there to share your tattoo tribute to our Roy. It is the perfect way to honor him and I hope that it brings each one of you feelings of comfort and closeness to him and each other. I am hoping that you will be able to post pictures of what tattoo you each chose. I want so much to know Roy through your hearts and stories. Please share them here when you are ready. I will try to do the same. It will be a long road. Thank you all for sharing your love with him. No words seem adequate but love transcends all of it.
ReplyDeletelove, Karen~ Mom