March 2, 2009

A Memory of Roy from Uncle Kevin

One time when Roy was about 4 or 5 we spent some time in a hospital waiting room. He was unable to go see my father because he was too young. With nothing much to do and time to kill Roy decided to start getting fiesty and wrestling with me from around the back side of the couch. Once I got ahold of him I started tossing him all around me until he was dizzy and I got tired. We laughed and laughed until we regained our breath and then we started in again. Roy liked getting tossed around sorta like a stuffed doll. I had him going around my back then across the front sometimes flipping him upside down and around as well. Our pent up energy was quickly extinguished and we had I think possibly our first bonding moment where we were just hanging out and having fun.

Uncle Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment