March 3, 2009

I guess I'll use Roy's blog as a type of journal for me. I felt like at his party I should have said something but maybe I didn't quite have the words. As most of you know, Roy and I met at the Peter's house one night playing poker. I called Manda to see if they were playing and I asked who would be there, of course when she mentioned Roy's name I got a little excited. I went and made sure that I sat next to him so we could have a chance to talk. Obviously it worked and we spent most of the night talking. I don't think anyone thought our relationship would've turned into what it was, including us. About a week or so ago we got carryout from Olive Garden for our 2 year anniversary and after we ate we spent some time on the couch talking about our time together. We always asked each other why we loved each other and we didn't always have an answer we just knew we did. One time when he asked me I told him it was because we had the most real relationship that I had ever been in. We weren't trying to be people that we weren't and nothing was complicated, it just worked. That was all the explanation I ever needed and he seemed pretty happy with it as well. He was the closest thing to a husband that I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment