Not many guys his age held a heart and depth of character as Roy. Being the 4th lowest in the Ellious brother food chain it was refreshing to have adopted Roy as my little brother. Knowing him has been an honor. My wife and I often talked about him before his passing as a guy who just took life as it came. Two years ago he came back to Wisconsin for his visit. I was so excited to see him. At the ending of our visit we said good bye and I truly was sad to see him go. My older brothers and I polluted the poor guy at my house a few years prior. Poor guy couldnt hold his Miller Lite as well when he was 18. I can say this about Roy, he took the time to get to know my kids and really bond with them while he was back. This news hit them very hard. We love and miss you Roy and will never forget you buddy.
David, Nancy, Marcus, Allison and your favorite Jack Russell Benny
March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






i love u so Roy.
ReplyDelete